MANLY REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM
Become a part of our Manly Rewards family & enjoy member benefits each time you eat, drink, shop & play with us!
- Earn loyalty points each time you use your member card & redeem points, just like cash on purchases
- Receive a $15 Manly Hotel voucher to use on the day of your birthday in Sails Bistro OR at one of our Bottlemart bottleshops, as a gift from us
- Enjoy member discounts, specials & offers
- Enter into exclusive member promotions
- Store cash & credits on your card for convenience
Pop in to The Manly Hotel or our participating Bottlemart stores & ask our friendly staff to sign up for our Manly Rewards program. Complete an application form & you will receive your Manly Rewards card on the spot to start taking advantage of member benefits, instantly!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You must bring your birthday voucher & Manly Rewards card to present to staff at time of placing your order. T&C’s apply.
- Present your member card each time you make a purchase at any bar, Sails Bistro or Bottlemart bottleshops
- Correctly insert your member card into any gaming machine when playing
- Swipe your card at the member kiosk in our Clipper Gaming Lounge
Points are automatically allocated to your Manly Rewards account, with a rolling 12 months expiry from the date of accrual.
Simply tell staff when making a purchase that you would like to pay using your Manly Rewards points & these will be redeemed from the purchase total. Alternatively, members can redeem points via the member kiosk in set dollar value increments.
Example: John Smith earns 40 points on 1st January 2019 & 120 points on 5th January 2019. John does not choose to redeem any points before February 2020 so his total of 160 points automatically expired.
*Breach of Manly Rewards terms & conditions can result in expiration of points.
You can also insert your Manly Rewards card into any gaming machine reader OR swipe at the member kiosk.
Your loyalty points balance will also appear on transaction receipts, along with the loyalty points you earned in your transaction.
Example: John Smith has 350 loyalty points, equivelant to $3.50 in monetary value. John can redeem his $3.50 of loyalty points towards his purchase of a bowl of fries.
It is important to remember, loyalty points have a 12 months rolling expiry from the date they were earnt.